Oct 21, 2010

I like


I like paper and pen.
I like to dream.
I like to read.
I like to write.

I like to travel to places I’ve never been.
I like cats and I have one of those.
I like listen to variety of music,
but most of all I like to do it with rock ‘n roll style for me.

I like to feel.
I like to touch.
I like to think and I know I’m good at that and so I believe.
I like many other things and I like these little black book of mine.

I like the sound of first person pronouns when it is just you and me.
I like you, always have and always will be.
I am bala, it’s a fruit and it’s me that I like the most, besides you in the far east.

I like you the way you like me when I like you and you like me back.
And I woud very much like you to be in a box, gift wrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment